IORG, in celebration of Information Overload Day, recently hosted “Overloaded 2017 – An online event of Science, Stories, and Solutions for Managing Information Overload“.
As many of you may know, I am a Steering Team member of the Information Overload Research Group ("IORG") and am actively involved in its mission of helping to spread information about the problems and challenges of information overload.
If you were unable to attend the webinar, the session was recorded and a replay is available on the IORG Youtube channel using the link below - Enjoy!
Here is a list of the presenters:
- Jonathan Spira – IORG Director and IO author and researcher. - “What are your pain points with Information Overload?”
- Nathan Zeldes – IORG president and global productivity expert. - “Welcome to Overloaded 2017″
- Steuart Snooks - Email author, speaker and consultant. - “Three Strategies for Managing Overload”
- Dr. Lawrence Ampofo - Digital strategist and consultant. - “Corporate Digital Responsiblity in the age of Information Overload”
- Marc Powell – Emailogic – Email and Productivity Training. - “Audience Discussion via ZOOM Chat”
- Haim Senior – Knowmail – CEO - “Personalized A.I.to fix Information Overload at Work”
- Lele Terenzani – IBM - “Time for doing some live IO evangelism”
- Dan Calista – Vynamic - CEO and Founder - & Erica Keswin – Founder, Spaghetti Project
“A fireside chat with Dan Calista” – Interview by Erica
- Dr. Monica Seeley – Mesmo Consultancy - Email Expert - “Conclusion: What have we learned?”
- Jonathan Spira – IORG Director and IO author and researcher. - “Wrap-Up and Thank You!”