Xverify recently posted a great infographic about Ten Tips on how to send successful Emails.
It is a list of 10 practical “tips” on how to improve your Email communications:
- Make sure your email is written to match the intended audience.
- Use active voice to grab attention.
- Begin the email with the idea you’re trying to communicate.
- Choose an attention-getting subject line.
- Keep it simple and to the point.
- Maintain a professional but friendly tone.
- Consider whether it needs to be an email at all.
- Be prompt with your replies.
- Remember to follow up when necessary.
- Hold off on clicking “send.”
Here is the full Infographic, which you can find at Xverify's slideshare site.